Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

If I Could Rule The World

If I could rule the world, I wouldn't, there is nothing to be fixed. If there is no sorrow there would be no real joy, it would just be the normal state, which would make the human emotion bland. Smiling is not up to me, it is only meant for when someone is truly happy, if we smiled a lot more how could anyone tell when someone is feeling unhappy. Surely I could not cancel out greed, it's a natural instinct to keep ones self alive, we don't want people dying left and right from lack of food, water, and money because they given it all away now do we? I am not saying we should be egocentric, or greedy, or evil, but thats for each person to figure out on their own. I am saying that nothing should be changed, not even evil or murder, because with out those two there would be no heroes, or remorse, and guilt, or kindness, and sympathy. Thats why I wouldn't even take those two away. To end fighting is ridiculous, how could we defend our selves from someone that breaks the rules, and how could a parent set their child strait so they can face the world without crumbling. War is meant to get rid of a wrong and brings us pride and passion, it also brings us misery and misfortune, but if I take war away how could we learn from our mistakes. Suffering is just the way the world goes, and pain is how your body keeps you alive. So I wouldn't take any of it away. Also, why I ask would the human race let a child rule the world? They already took kings out of the picture, but if somehow I end up being the ruler of the world I wouldn't change anything, because its up to each person in the human race to make their individual lives better, not up to me. All I have to do is rule over me so I can be someone that people look up to because of what I have taught my self, what I have been taught, what I have been through, and what I am going through, to make myself a better person. So, I do not want to rule the world.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so deep and insightful. Everything is so perfect and well-described.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so deep and insightful. Everything is so perfect and well-described.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I never thought about it this way. "If there is no sorrow there would be no real joy." I love that line. But I'd never thought about it that way. You have an interesting perspective on this world. I'd never have thought of this. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize how true this is, before I read it! It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete